Trinol and our sister company Vilofarm are looking for a chemical engineer who will be in charge of the quality control of all goods from production to salespoint. In addition, you will be involved in other activities that are related to quality control and thereby have a main role in securing that our products live up to the prescribed standards and regulations.
Your work place will be at our office in Nørresundby.
Key responsibilities and activities
As chemical engineer, your main tasks will be:
- Creation and quality check of safety data sheets
- Responsible for quality check of a broad range of products
- Reading of artwork
- QA Management of translations
- Product development in cooperation with Production Manager
- Life Cycle Maintenance and Labelling
- Involvement in Regulatory Affairs for Europe
- Support the production manager and the organization in all questions related to HSE
- Communicate HSE related matters to the organization
- Contact point for relevant authorities, including internal and external audits and review
- A chemical background – chemical engineer, chemist, or another similar education.
- Experience with chemical legislation, including hazard classification.
- Knowledge of exposure scenarios is an advantage.
- Expertise for regulatory work in Labelling, Life Cycle Management.
- Knowledge of transportation of dangerous goods.
- Fluency in Danish and English.
As a person you are positive and open-minded and have a good sense of humour. You are a strong communicator who can communicate with colleagues, stakeholders, top management and etc.
As a person, you like to work systematically and structured, and familiar with working project-oriented. You are a team-player and therefore have excellent cooperation skills.
You are proactive in your approach to the tasks and known as results oriented, energetic and keen to see results of your efforts.
What we can offer
- A challenging job with good possibilities of development.
- Good local colleagues
- Salary package with pension and company handled health insurance.
Please mail your application and CV in Danish or English to firstname.lastname@example.org and include ”Chemical engineer” in the subject field. We will evaluate the incoming applications on an ongoing basis and stop the advertisement once we have found the right candidate for the job.
Read more about Trinol and Vilofarm on our website www.vilomix.dk
To learn more about the Danish Agro Group please follow this link www.danishagro.dk
Indkøbs- og produktionschef
Trinol A/S is primarily engaged in the production and sale of insecticides and rodenticides both for national and international markets. The sister company Vilofarm is a procurement company that purchases farm supply products for a number of agribusiness companies in Denmark and abroad including the Danish Agro Group.
Trinol has a comprehensive product range for Danish farmers, fruit growers, gardeners and industrial, institutional, professional pest controllers. The products are distributed through gross distributers and specialist shops.
Danish Agro Group
Vilofarm and Trinol are part of the Danish Agro Group that is a widely-diversified business, operating in many sectors and product areas both in Denmark and abroad. The Danish Agro group has approx. 5,000 employees and expects a turnover in 2020 around DKK 35 billion.