- Development of genomic selection models for hybrid crop performance, i.e., GCA and SCA in collaboration with university partners.
- Active participation in field trials and evaluation of hybrids and hybrid components.
- Organizing big data set originating from genotyping and phenotyping observations.
- Conducting genomic selection for single traits as well for multi-trait for crops bred at Nordic Seed.
- Identifying markers for marker assisted selection and marker assisted backcrossing.
- Providing statistical support to breeders in crop breeding at Nordic Seed.
- Active participation of project related activities as well as breeding related activities.
- Ensuring reporting of results from Nordic Seed to funding agencies as well as in scientific literature.
Grindsnabevej 25, 8300 Odder
See at map.
Please send your application not later than 30th of June 2021
All information is handled with due care
Adjunct Professor and Breeding Manager, Ahmed Jahoor
Or Head of barley breeding, Jens Due Jensen
Adjunct Professor and Breeding Manager
Tel 0045-2913 4757
Head of barley breeding
Tel 0045-8887 5112